ciput - ciput mengusha

10 September 2009

i have to made one choice...huhuhuhu~



ashom! hah..bile la ak leh dpt lek ak nye spek nie?

----------------------------------------------------------------

last week, my good brother said that he wants to borrow for a week my glasses (bukan gelas ye, xphm tgk kamus)..and he said he'll do anything as long as i agreed to lend my glasses to him...
and i thought for a while...how am i supposed to watch tv or look at the whiteboard without my glasses?? lol..and

he said again " i will do anything or buy something for u if u lend me ur glasses...pleeezzzz...u r good girl aren't u? do lend me..please..can la...can la..kau kan baek...bole la "

die ckp base melayu..ak saje translate kan...huhuhu..

eheh...in my minds there r plenty of things that i want to have it.

such as :


ha..jeans..coz i never have this kind of fabric..really is ancients right?
hahaha..most important is , i love jeans in black..coz my fav. colours is black!


next is


school beg ! coz..ak da lame x betukar beg skola..beg yg ak pki 2 pon dr ak drjh 3
huhuhu...kesian ak..pki byk kali lak 2...tok skola agame ngan kbgsaan..
i am ancients...huhuhu~ so sad..


no. 3


ahah...my another choice !...if.........my big brother can afford to buy it..
i love music.


next is




since many of my frend wearing this...i guess i want too...hahaha...
sebok btol..eventhough i dun really like wearing watch..so mess


after that





ah..a handphone..really needed..not so i guess..next year will be though year
coz i'm having big big big exam...

for the time being..i really needed...to contact my frends and chating with the them !
of course !



no.6




shawl ! ha..skunk trend pki selendang taw? my fav. of course la black colour !
hihihi..masih mencube..



and




huhuhu..raye nie..ak rase nk pki purdah lak...hahaha..
sbb ade pimple kt bawah idong ak iaitu atas mulut ak...
jadi ak nk tutop..lalala



actually..there is one more thing...
that is casual or trendy outfit la...cannot find a good picture of trendy clothes...

so last thing is outfit! yea...

that's all i want to share..do komen if u want...

ak harap die tak memungkiri janji..yelah...kt umah..kt skola...nk tgk bende pon susah
wat sket mate ak je...
nk tgk tv pon kene tgk dkt2...heee...menyeksekan..



p/s : u know its hard for me to see everythings around me without my glasses...its like a blind person...oh...way more better than that..

jgn power spek ak bertambah suda...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...